Our client is leading national Civil Contractor managing the design and construction of a diverse civil portfolio of civil projects across government, corporate property developers, and private landowners. Their expertise includes residential subdivision, road and bridge construction, road infrastructure, industrial and commercial sub-division, bulk earthworks, and land remediation. Their vision is to be a successful, diversified civil contractor priding on Family, Accountability, Commitment, Empowerment and Safety as their core values.
Due to a strong pipeline of work in 22' they require several experienced site supervisors (sub-divisions/earthworks) for Full time permanent work with an immediate start in the South Side of Brisbane (Greenbank).
This role offers a salary package of $120k/140k (neg. on experience) + Super + Company Car + Fuel Card and Laptop:
- Career stability and growth - Permanent position.
- Competitive salary package 120k - 140k depending on experience.
- Full training with professional development courses offered.
- Company car, fuel card and laptop.
To be considered for this position candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Extensive experience delivering land development projects including earthworks and subdivisions
- Operating or trade background and detailed knowledge of plant capabilities
- Qualifications in Civil Supervision would be highly regarded
- Previous experience managing similar civil projects
- Effective communication and people management skills
- Ability to perform and work well under pressure
- Organised and able to multitask various construction activities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sound understanding of construction industry within Australia
- Proficient in implementing Work, Health and Safety standards
- Attention to detail
Main Role and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Project Manager and be supported by Project Engineers and Leading Hands
- Supervise and manage day-to-day operations including subcontractors, labourers, material and plant operations
- Ensure construction is carried out accurately in accordance with design plans and quality standards
- Assist Project Manager in developing and implementing construction program and ensure tasks are delivered accordingly
- Maintain detailed and accurate site reports
- Implement WHS and Site-Specific Management plans
- Maintain professional relationship with stakeholders
- Manage and implement site inductions and briefings
If you meet the minimum requirements for this role and are interested, we encourage you to submit your application by forwarding an updated version of your resume. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call 1300 654 595 for any enquiries.