About the Role
Red Rock are currently seeking an energetic Accounts Payable officer for a position located in Brisbane Western Suburbs.
This role will be a full time permanent position commencing as soon as possible.
The position will include but not be limited to the following duties
- Accounts Payable
- Stakeholder/Client engagement
- Responding to enquiries
- Electronic filing and data integrity
- Administration adhoc duties as required
- Reception as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an accounts role with proven knowledge of standard Accounts Payable practices and procedures
- Advanced computer skills with proficient use of Microsoft Suite
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- High level of attention to detail with excellent time management skills essential
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Manufacturing Industry experience is desirable but not essential
If you're interested in this role and meet the criteria listed above then, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Red Rock Recruitment