Our client has over 40 years’ experience providing expert knowledge and assistance to the Mining and Civil, Oil and Gas, Government, Electrical, Maintenance Repair and Operations, Commercial, Construction, Agriculture, Infrastructure and Engineering industries. Their vision is aiming to grow their national network of unique Industrial and Safety Walkthrough Warehouses to even more strategic locations throughout Australia
Red Rock is currently seeking for a Warehouse Assistant to join their growing team at their facility located around the Brisbane Inner Eastern and Southern suburbs. Is a great opportunity to join one of the leading and fastest-growing industrial and safety equipment suppliers in Australia.
The role includes but not limited too:
- Forklift operation and general storeman duties
- Perform Data Entry and Quality Checks
- Lifting and Manual Handling
- Follow Safe work methods and Procedures
- Work well in Warehouse Team
- Perform varying tasks as per Supervisor’s Direction
To Be a successful applicant you must:
- Previous experience doing data entry/stock take of materials in a Warehouse environment
- High Risk / Forklift ticket and experience operating a Forklift in a Warehouse environment
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment is highly regarded.
- Be physically fit as some laboring duties will be required
- Have good communication skills
- Be willing to commit to ongoing hours 8am until 4pm - Monday to Friday.
- Must be punctual, reliable, and committed to work
- Have own transport or reliable transport to get to work
- Current Police Check is desirable
If you match the criteria listed above, please apply submitting an updated version of your resume.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Red Rock Recruitment.