Estimator – Civil Construction
Our rapidly expanding Civil client is currently looking for an experienced Estimator on Brisbane’s Northside. They have a strong pipeline of work servicing several high profile Tier 1 clients and projects. With your experience, existing client relationships and industry knowledge there is a great opportunity for the right candidate to assist in driving the company forward. This is an autonomous position where you can manage your own workspace and take ownership of the outcomes.
The ideal person will have proven experience and success estimating civil projects up to $5M in the urban sector.
- Tender strategy planning
- Liaising with clients and stake holders
- Lead tender and procurement tasks according to package and RFI’s
- Participate in tender review
- Identify project risk and opportunities
- Prepare project budget and cost tracking
Skills and Experience required:
- Degree in Civil Engineering highly regarded
- Demonstrated estimating experience in urban projects
- Previous experience in project value to $5M
- High Level of computer literacy including Excel, scheduling and estimating software
If you have the required skills and experience please don’t hesitate to apply as there is an immediate start available.