Due to a strong pipeline of work, our well-established civil client is currently seeking multiple excavator operators for brownfield drainage infrastructure projects in North and South Brisbane. Positions available for 14t to 27t diggers.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience on excavators in a civil drainage environment (preferably brownfield) and be available for an immediate start and be seeking for long term work.
Successful applicants will possess the following skill set:
- Operating from 14t up to 27t excavator
- Experience with Final Trim
- Experience doing detailed excavation around manholes and services
- Working in tight proximity, efficiently and with high quality digs
- Experience Digging Around live services
- Drainage and trenching experience
- Experience pulling batters, benching, backfilling and loading trucks.
- Experience operating machines with Rock hammer attachments is desirable but not mandatory
- Drivers Licence with an HR or equivalent Class is preferable
- Ability to work unsupervised
Benefits and perks
- Great Pay and fantastic Company Culture
- Penalties rates + allowances
- Opportunity to Progress within The Business
- Multiple Projects with Client – strong pipeline of work
- Temp-Perm Opportunities available
- Immediate start