Red Rock are currently seeking Warehouse Assistants and Embroidery Machinists to join a growing company that specializes in industrial safety supplies, workwear and material handling equipment, with headquarters based in Eagle Farm.
Warehouse Assistant - Data Entry, labelling and product tagging combined with general forklift operation and warehousing labouring duties
Embroidery Machinist - Operating an embroidery machine -- experience not necessary as full training will be given
We are looking for motivated individuals looking to secure ongoing employment with a national employer.
The Warehousing role:
- Data entry, labelling products and checking orders for dispatch.
- RF scanning and product quality checks.
- Lifting, loading/unloading trucks, pick packing, pallet wrapping and general manual handling.
- Forklift operation.
- Perform varying tasks as per supervisor’s direction.
The Embroidery Machinist Role:
To Be a successful applicant you must have:
- Appropriate previous experience
- Ability to learn and effectively use software
- Current High Risk / Forklift ticket for the warehousing role
- Fit and Healthy
If you match the criteria listed above, please apply submitting an updated version of your resume.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.