Red Rock Recruitment is a specialist provider of Recruitment and Labour Hire solutions across a number of streams including Mining, Manufacturing, Warehouse and Logistics, Transport and Administration to name a few. An employer of choice, Red Rock Recruitment employs Operators, Labourers, Tradespeople and Support Staff to clients nationwide. Red Rock holds supply contracts with some of the largest organisations in Australia and the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Consultant to join our Central QLD team based in Mackay.
As part of the National Recruitment Team, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and selecting candidates for a variety of positions for our amazing clients. Your experience will allow you to hit the ground running and tackle roles across multiple sectors.
Ensuring we are selecting the best people for our clients, you will demonstrate excellent attention to detail, coupled with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to prioritise workloads effectively.
- You will demonstrate previous experience working in a fast-paced recruitment role in a similar industry.
- You will be an innately curious individual who thrives in a fast-moving environment.
- Your ability to engage and build strong relationships with various stakeholders will be second to none.
- You will have a competitive nature, always striving to be the best
- Your ability to work as part of a team, and autonomously, will ensure your success in the role.
What you will set you apart?
- Your high energy and great attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A love for change and a flexible "can do attitude"
- Robust knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
So what is in it for you?
- Growth and development within a supportive team environment
- An opportunity to join a leading and progressive business, who values its people
- Competitive salary with additional individual and team benefits
Become part of a winning team today – apply now for this awesome opportunity!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!