About the role
Our client is a multifaceted contractor providing innovative solutions from design through to implementation for specialist civil engineering, building post-tensioning and remediation.
They are currently seeking a physically fit and experienced Concrete/Builder Labourer for a long term on going role located in Surfer's Paradise. You will be working on a quarantine facility building doing demolition and remediation work. Access to the building and work itself is separate from the quarantine facility with COVID safety measure in place.
This is a Monday to Friday role with overtime available, 40 hours a week ongoing and is to commence immediately.
Successful candidates for this role will possess the following:
- Previous employment history as a Labourer with power tools operation and demo work (Jackhammer, Grinder, etc.)
- Previous experience with Steel fixing or formwork is desirable
- Current Confined space ticket (Within the last 2 years)
- Current White Card
- Mobile Plant Tickets (Bobcat/Excavator) are advantageous but not mandatory
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical
- Be physically fit as the as the hours are demanding
- Hold a current drivers licence and have a reliable vehicle
- Able to provide 2x current contactable referees
- Monday to Friday work with Saturday shift available (40+ hours a week)
- Hourly Rate + Penalties + Daily Travel and Meal Allowances
- Plenty of overtime
- Permanent opportunities for the right candidates
- Immediate Start
If you're interested in this role and meet the criteria listed above then, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply