Red Rock are currently seeking experienced pipe layers for an ongoing fly in fly civil earthworks project located in Central QLD.
About the role
Our major client that specialise in civil construction are working on a civil earthworks project with a 3 year duration and they are looking for candidates wanting long term employment opportunities.
This ongoing role is a 10.4 roster located in Central Queensland. Camp accommodation, meals and travel (from Brisbane) are provided.
Suitable candidates will possess the following:
- Be physically fit and healthy and commit to 10 hour days
- Previous experience as a pipe layer with set out, plans and levels.
- Must be able to pass a full pre-employment medical
- The ability to successfully complete online inductions
- Possess a construction white card is a MUST
- Be able to start ASAP
- Have full working rights for Australia
- Must be able to provide 2x current references
If you're interested in this role and meet the criteria listed above then, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly