Red Rock Recruitment is a 100% Aboriginal owned and managed company with a primary focus on sustainable Indigenous employment opportunities. Red Rock offers employment prospects with
About the role
We are currently seeking a physically fit and experienced Concrete Labourer for a long term on going role located in Chermside.
This is a Monday to Friday role with possible weekend work, 38 hours a week ongoing and is to commence immediately.
Successful candidates for this role will possess the following:
- Previous employment history as a Labourer with jack hammering, drilling and concreting experience
- Previous experience with Steel fixing or formwork is desirable
- Current White Card
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical
- Be physically fit as the as the hours are demanding
- Hold a current drivers licence and have a reliable vehicle
- Able to commence immediately
- Able to provide 2x current contactable referees
If you're interested in this role and meet the criteria listed above then, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply