Duties include but not limited to:
- Assembling, connecting, and constructing pipe systems for water mains, sanitation sewers and storm drains ensuring ground is prepped and trenches dug out for pipes.
- Operating dewatering equipment (trash pumps, submersible pumps, etc) to dewater trenches, pits and construction sites.
- Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, and compact and level earth to grade specifications.
- Perform tasks involving physical labour following WH&S policies and procedures and as part of a team.
Successful applicants will possess the following skill set:
- Demonstrated previous experience working in civil Subdivision/Drainage/Sewer infrastructures
- Experience operating Excavators from 4 up to 27t.
- Experience in Pipe laying of varying types and sizes (PE Pipe welding)
- Hold a Cert II or III in Civil Construction is desirable
- Hold an HR/MR Drivers licence is desirable but not mandatory
- Hold Machine tickets is desirable
- Hold a Current White Card
- Removing non friable asbestos experience is desirable
- Physically capable to perform labouring duties
- Able to take instructions from Site Supervisor
Benefits and perks
- Ongoing Work
- Penalties rates + Allowances
- Opportunity to Progress within The Business
- Training Development Opportunities
- Multiple Projects with Client – Strong pipeline of work around multiple sites
- Temp-Perm Opportunities available for the right candidates
- Immediate Start
If you are interested in this role and meet the criteria listed above then, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Red Rock Recruitment