Red Rock Commercial Furniture is a proud supplier of premium, commercial furniture that has been designed and developed over a period of years in Australia by our suppliers to offer quality and comfort.
To service the needs of our clients Red Rock Furniture offers localised service for commercial & education projects and fitouts.
We are looking for our next Business Development Manager - Furniture to prospect, identify, and leverage new customer relationships by developing business sales plans for new and existing accounts.
Representing Red Rock within the Project Management, Architecture, and Design & Construction industries, you will identify sales opportunities, win new projects and effectively liase with our manufacturing, supply and installation teams.
In this role, you will:
- Identifying, targeting, and acquiring new business to create a qualified sales pipeline through sales plans, analysis and develop new business contact
- Scheduling and conducting face to face meetings with high level decision makers and influencers to win new business
- Developing strong client relationships at multiple levels that lead to new business and referral business opportunities
- Always delivering and maintaining high standards of professionalism, conduct, customer service and customer administration
- Identifying market trends to support Business Interior business strategy
What we look for:
To be successful for this role, you will have a proven track record in Commercial Furniture or Education Furniture sector where you have successfully delivered and consistently achieved sales targets. Along with a proven track record in lead generation, building and maintaining a sales pipeline; you will also have experience in selling a portfolio of products in a very competitive market.
ABORIGINAL AND TORRES STRAIT ISLANDER CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Visit our latest job opportunities at https://careers.redrockrecruitment.com.au/