Red Rock are a 100% Australian owned and managed company with a strong focus on local employment and community engagement.
Red Rock are currently seeking a motivated and energetic 360 Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Mackay. We require an experienced Consultant to maintain, develop and grow this business.
Our new Consultant should have the following skills and attributes:
- A successful track record, complete with references, in Recruitment/Account Management
- An ability to build and nurture both client and candidate relations
- An intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Package
- Excellent time management skills
- Self driven, vibrant, passionate and have the ability to maintain a high level of personal motivation
- Flexibility with start and finish times dependant on daily client needs
What your day / week may look like:
- Daily client visits, taking candidates through inductions and toolbox talks
- Developing positive and professional relationships through regular contact and visits
- Understanding the clients requirements and catering to their recruitment needs
- Contacting our casuals for work opportunities and candidate care
- Resourcing, Screening and Rostering
- Conducting toolbox talks, job observations and other WHS site requirements.
As an integral part of the team based in Mackay, you will be provided with an amazing opportunity to join a group of highly motivated professionals and quality individuals that collectively form a highly cultured and successful workforce solutions team. You will be provided with tools of the trade such as mobile phone, laptop, competitive salary package and fuel card.
The role will be based in our Mackay office and may at times require travel to multiple client sites. As such it is essential that you have a reliable vehicle and current drivers licence.
If this sounds like the job you have been waiting for, contact us NOW!!