EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - CHEF/KITCHEN HAND/DINIG ATTENDANTS
About the Role
Red Rock are currently seeking energetic and experienced Hospitality workers for upcoming positions located at Middlemount, Moranbah, and Moura.
- Dining attendants
- Kitchen Hands
These casual roles are drive in, drive out (DIDO) on a 14 on/7 off roster based on 10-hour days. All candidates must be prepared to drive to and from site at their own expense.
Remuneration for trade qualified chefs is $44.94 casual per hour for all hours worked. Cooks are paid a flat casual hourly rate of $39.39 and kitchen hand and Dining Attendants are paid a casual flat rate of $36.34 for all hours worked.
The positions will include but not be limited to the following duties:
- Prepare food as directed.
- Ensure duties are performed according to the requirements of the Food Safety.
- Ensure there is a clean, safe working environment for staff and residents.
- Wash and clean all utensils, dishes, pots, pans, and ensure they are stored properly.
- Handle, sort and serve meals, morning, afternoon tea and supper in a high-volume environment.
- Prepare and maintain dining room in a clean, safe, and precise manner.
- Assist with ordering food and other supplies.
- Check the quality and quantity of received products.
What you will need to be successful
- Chefs and Cooks must have demonstrated work experience delivering quality meals, and prior experience in volume catering would be beneficial.
- Dining Attendants and Kitchen Hands must have prior experience in a kitchen preferably in a volume catering environment.
- Current Drivers licence and own reliable car to commute to site.
- Food Handling/Food safety certificates beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions.
- Positive attitude and ability to thrive under pressure.
- Passionate about food and customer service
If you are interested in these roles and meet the criteria listed above then, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.