Red Rock are currently seeking multiple experienced RII Scraper Operators on the South Side of Brisbane. We are offering Monday to Friday 38+ hours a week with some Saturday work available:
Our client is a well-established civil contractor company with sustainable and profitable growth, offering excellent rates of pay and great working conditions providing training, support and career progression.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Operating 615, 627 and 637 twin powered open bowl Scrapers
- Working within a team to ensure our clients have completed their bulk earthwork projects, and
- Providing daily inspections of equipment and reporting defects in a timely manner
- Safety focused attitude with a high attention to detail and time management skills
To be considered for this role you must display a stable work background with a minimum of 2+ years civil operating experience. You must have a safety-first attitude and a positive can-do work ethic.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience operating 615, 627 and 637 twin powered open bowl Scrapers
- Hold a current RII in Scraper Operations with recent civil experience, specifically in bulk earthworks
- Previous experience working on subdivisions is highly desirable
- GPS experience would be considered an advantage.
- General maintenance of machine – preparation and position of machine for operation
- Work from drawings as directed by Site Supervisors and Project Engineers
- Hold a White Card
- Have a reliable vehicle and licence
- Be able to provide proof of working rights in Australia
- Supply 2x contactable referees
If you are interested in this role and meet the criteria listed above then, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume.