Red Rock Recruitment is a 100% Indigenous owned and managed recruitment, labour hire and work force management company. We are an inclusive EEO business with a focus on sustainable Indigenous employment opportunities.
Our Client: Australia’s largest Indigenous owned Industrial and Safety Wholesaler. They have an excellent opportunity creating a path for an Intern looking to develop a career in Sales and Business Development. Based in Eagle Farm you will be reporting to your Regional Business Development Manager. As this is a permanent – part time role the ideal candidate will be currently studying at TAFE or University and be flexible with hours.
- Identify market growth opportunities,
- Provide new launch and updated product information and general sales support to key stakeholders.
- Manage KPI requirements, and meetings.
- Provide the Marketing team with material to support the preparation of external marketing material for specific products and services
- Assist with contract management, tenders and price agreements
- Conduct customer call schedules in conjunction with BDMs and work collaboratively with key stakeholders
- Administer and deliver a monthly report to the BDM reporting on monthly KPI achievements, product issues, quotes in progress, calendar of events and travel, business opportunities and any other information that may impact on the business.
- High level of presentation and communication skills
- Focus on time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities to achieve agreed KPI’s and objectives.
- Commitment to learning and developing knowledge of all product portfolio
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, approaching problems and issues with well-thought out and creative solutions and using initiative to review contingencies.
- Commitment to developing excellent networking and negotiating skills
- MS Office Suite skills in order to create documents, spreadsheets, and documents.
- Demonstrate relationship building skill combined with strong cultural awareness, to liaise with local, regional and interstate clients.
- An ability to work effectively, as part of a team to ensure team and business goals are met effectively and efficiently.
If you are a student looking to further your career prospects we would love to hear from you.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!
Applications being taken so APPLY NOW!
Red Rock Recruitment.