- Meals & Accommodation Provided
- 14/7 day Roster
- DIDO Position
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Client is currently seeking a Kitchen Hand to commence in Middlemount, to assist in preparation of food and other tasks as directed by the Site Manager. This position is on a 14/7 Roster working day and night shifts. The successful candidate will be working 10-hour shifts; all meals and accommodation will be covered if not local. All candidates must be prepared to commute to site at their own expense and be available to commence immediately.
THE POSITION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING DUTIES:
- Prepare food as directed.
- Ensure duties are performed according to the requirements of the Food Safety Program including documentation guidelines
- Ensure there is a clean, safe working environment for staff and residents.
- Wash and clean all utensils, dishes, pots, pans and ensure they are stored properly.
- Handle, sort and serve meals, morning, afternoon tea and supper in a high-volume environment.
- Prepare and maintain dining room in a clean, safe, and precise manner
- Assist with ordering food and other supplies.
- Check the quality and quantity of received products.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Current Drivers licence and own reliable car to commute to site
- Able to take direction and follow instructions
- Positive attitude and ability to thrive under pressure
- Passionate about food
- Physically fit and able to undertake a range of manual tasks
- Ability to work long hours
- Good command of English language and written skills
If you are interested in this role and meet the criteria listed above, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.