- Possibility for a permanent position
- 2/1 Roster
- Meals & Accommodation Provided
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Client is currently seeking a Trade Qualified Chef to commence in a role near Middlemount. The successful candidate will be working a 2/1 Roster (2 weeks on, 1 week off) working 10 hour days.
THE POSITION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING DUTIES:
- Ensure duties are performed according to the requirements of the Food Safety Program including documentation guidelines
- Ensure there is a clean, safe working environment for staff and residents
- Assist with ordering food and other supplies
- Check the quality and quantity of received products
- Handle, sort and serve meals, morning, afternoon tea and supper in a high-volume environment
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Current Drivers licence and own reliable car to commute to sites location
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role
- Cert III in Commercial Cookery (minimum)
If you are interested in this role and meet the criteria listed above, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.