Red Rock is currently looking for a Health and Safety Data and Performance Reporting Co-ordinator (that was a handful to write out!) for a temporary position in Brisbane.
Straight to the meat:
- Pay is $55-$70 / hour (Commensurate with experience of course)
- Monday to Friday position
- 6 Month Contract
- Immediate Start
- Potential for some work from home
- Ability to interpret and classify Health and Safety Data sets and trends
- Minimum Cert IV in OHS
- Experience in Performance Reporting utilising advanced Excel, Business Intelligence tools or other solution
- Quality Control in data and IT systems and processes to ensure effective performance reporting
- Ability to write effective commentary and provide insights into data trends to multiple levels of the organisation (Board through to frontline)
- Experience in document development and process development in the area of Health and Safety (Process mapping with documentation and instruction development)
- Experience in intranet content development and administration (e.g. SharePoint)
If you feel like you would be a good fit for this position then please click "Apply", and upload the latest version of your resume!
My name is Misha, and I'm keen to hear from you - you can also reach me directly on 0487 902 705 and at Misha@RedRockRecruitment.com.au